I did not add (enough) Pick ‘n’ Mix hours, what to do?
No worries, you can add (more) Pick ‘n’ Mix hours to your pass or ticket at €14 per hour. Access your account through the registration page.
How many hours should I add?
The full Pick ‘n’ Mix program with details about the timing is below. Have a look so you don’t double book yourself. Here’s a guideline:
- up tot 3 hours in total is ideal for people who take tracks or just want to chill out
- up to 7 hours is recommended for Festival pass holders. This will complement your program nicely
- 8 to 10 hours = warrior zone! For those with tons of energy
Do I need to select the activities I want to do when buying the hours now?
Nope. At the festival, you will be able to sign up for a specific activity the night before.
This way, we avoid overcrowded activities and maintain the balance between leader and followers for dance-related workshops.
For now, it’s just a matter of how many hours you’d like. The program (subject to change) can help you make that decision.
Are all activities counted as Pick ‘n’ Mix ‘hours’?
Most activities take 1 or 2 hours, for which you pay Pick ‘n’ Mix hours accordingly.
However, we have an exception for the following activities:
- Topical Talks last 1,5 hours or longer, but we count these as 1 Pick ‘n’ Mix hour
- Ghent Exploration activities last an afternoon (often between 1 and 4pm, depending on the activity), but we counts these as 1 Pick ‘n’ Mix hour